[pstricks] arrows on a curve

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 8 19:54:25 CEST 2010

On Jul 7, 2010, at 10:27 PM, Cyrille Piatecki wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to know how to putsome arrow on a curve plot with psplot
>
> Secondly in pst-solides3d.doc p133 it is explained how to define a function with  \defFunction before to use \psProjection. Could it be possible to use the procedure not with a function bu with a data file ?
>
> Thanks

In the newest pstricks-add, there are some new macros (\pscurvepoints, \pspolylineticks) that give more options for ticks and arrows on parametric curves, Some examples are  given in section 26.3 of pstricks-add-doc.pdf. You'll have to update to the latest versions of all the basic pstricks packages (pstricks.tex, pst-node.tex, pst-plot.tex, pstricks-add.tex) and their associated .pro files for this to work correctly. These are all on ctan.org, and, more directly, from http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/ .

Michael