[pstricks] pst-optexp problem

hh-brasil at bol.com.br hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Wed Jul 7 13:51:50 CEST 2010

When you use pstricks and create a pdf-file with pdftex, you can of course
generate a ps- or eps-file (with Adobe acrobat e.g.). But of course the
pstricks part (of the pdf-file)will stay wrong.

The trick is either  to create the pdf with xelatex (no problem there) or
make dvi -> ps - pdf, like in the old times.

With regards
hh

Em 06/07/2010 09:45, Christoph Bersch < usenet at bersch.net > escreveu:
hh-brasil at bol.com.br schrieb:
> Whz do you need the postscript output? PDFTeX cannot not work with pstricks
> so this might be a problem.

I wrote, that he must _view_ the postscript output instead of the dvi
output.

Looking at the dvi output of the example Piter gave (with xdvi), shows
the correct graph with all labels shifted to the origin. So that might
be the problem he had.
I was just trying out my crystal ball...

Christoph