[pstricks] problem with \pscirclebox after updating pstricks.

Greg Hersh gehersh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 02:41:00 CEST 2010

OK, thanks, I'll have to think what to do. But my point is that it appears that that change in behavior happened fairly recently. I have downloaded MikTeX 2.8 about a month ago, and \pscirclebox{} had a space around it, I have several files like that. That is, of course, unless MiKTeX comes with really really old pstricks, which I doubt.

But in any case, if the current standard is to remove all white space around the graphic objects --- well, I have to live with it. It's better than living in the past, right? :-)

Regards,

G. H.