[pstricks] is pst-eucl still supported? (Stefka Karakoleva)

Dominique RODRIGUEZ dominique.rodriguez at waika9.com
Mon Jun 28 22:41:27 CEST 2010

Dear all,

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:16 -0700, "Greg Hersh" <gehersh at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  > I went through pst-eucl documentation, and it looks like it's very nice
>  > useful package. The only problem is: the last update of pst-eucl was done
>  > sometime in 2005. I wonder what would happen if some changes in pstricks
>  > break something in pst-eucl. TIA.

I know, I'm a bit lazy... However, don't worry I will maintain it.

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:19:54 -0700, Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE> wrote:
>  bugs are still fixed by Dominik!

Herbert is optimistic.

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:38:12 +1000, "Hubert Lam" <pstricks at tug.org> wrote:
>  Unlikely. I've been using pst-eucl for a couple of years now. Not a
>  single change from PSTricks/pstricks-add has broken it :p

>  It's a terrific package for high school teachers to do their diagrams
>  in! :)

Thank you for this pleasant advertisement!

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:07:35 +0300 (EEST), "Stefka Romanova Karakoleva" <skarakoleva at uni-ruse.bg> wrote:
>  Hello all,
>  I use pst-eucl every day in my work. In my opinion it is a very usefull
>  package!

>  Moreover, I translated pst-eucl-Documentation in bulgarian language. Is
>  there any problem to upload them in CTAN? Any restrictions or special
>  rules?

This is really nice for bulgarian users, there is no restriction at all to translate
this free documentation, please upload it.

Thank you all of you for using pst-eucl...
Dominique
--
  Les Galinières - 07460 St André de C. FRANCE-- tel: (+33)475.39.05.82