[pstricks] problem with \pscirclebox after updating pstricks.

Greg Hersh gehersh at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 00:37:09 CEST 2010

I've just updated my MikTeX 2.8 with the latest version of pstricks and notice the following.

Before update, in the following sentence:

We'll do \pscirclebox[framesep=1pt]{5} to show the common error of ``overcounting''.

there was a single space before and after \pscirclebox[framesep=1pt]{5}. Now after update it looks like pscirclebox eats all the empty spaces around it, so I have to change it to

We'll do \ \pscirclebox[framesep=1pt]{5} \ to show the common error of ``overcounting''.

just so there's a single space before and after the circlebox. I think it's some kind of glitch. The way it worked before should be the expected behavior.

(Note: pstricks and pst-add was the only two packages I have updated, but I don't include pst-add in that particular tex file.)

Thanks,

G. H.