[pstricks] [RE] pstricks-add \psComment: need a help with the last option [line macro]

Greg Hersh gehersh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 22:18:14 CEST 2010

To Herbert: I finally was able to download the updated pstricks-add from that server (for some reasons couldn't access it yesterday). I didn't have a chance to test it yet, but did check the documentation and noticed all the updates for psComment (thanks a lot for that!) Once I have a chance to test the updates, I'll get back to you. Thanks again for all your help.

 - Greg -