[pstricks] Special Labels with \psaxes

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 16 03:56:22 CEST 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Michael Sharpe wrote:

> Try this approach using arrayjobx. (You could also use arrayjob.)

Michael,

   It works as advertised. Thank you very much.

   I discovered that labelsep works on the labels, not on the text in the
array so I appended a space after each date and that provided space that
makes them more readable.

   Now I can add the other two line plots, annotation/legend, and be done
with it. I use PSTricks only intermittantly so I tend to forget how to do
things between sessions, need to reference the book, and sometimes still
don't learn the solution on my own.

Rich