[pstricks] general tutorial on developing your own pstricks macro/packages

Mon May 31 08:46:10 CEST 2010

Am 30.05.2010 18:13, schrieb mathias legrand:

> I'm interested in developing specific macro/pst-packages but I do not
> know where to start from.
> I am getting help from Manuel, but having access to a general tutorial
> would be great. I can think
> about the following (which may not be consistent):
> 1 - general organization : required files (.tex, .sty, .pro)
> 2 - command and parameter definitions (use of keys if I understood well).
> 3 - mandatory headers and footers.
> 4 - abstract on the most useful postscript commands
> 5 - anything else that I do not know yet
>
> Is that possible? That would helpful for many people and allows
> for a quick development of new features.

have a look at the package pst-node. There you'll find
anything what you need ... and, of course, feel free to
ask here if you have any further question.

http://mirror/ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-node/