[pstricks] pstricks-add error after updating

Poul Riis Poul.Riis at skolekom.dk
Mon May 24 21:59:29 CEST 2010

After updating my packages I suddenly get an extra text in my output (see
attachment) when calling pstricks-add in the following simple test program:

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}

\begin{document}
Pstricks-add is wonderful!
\end{document}

Furthermore, I get a lot of error messages:

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.1613 \psset{trigLabels=false}

! You can't use `macro parameter character #' in horizontal mode.
\in@ #1#2->\def \in@@ ##1#1##
                             2##3\in@@ {\ifx \in@ ##2\in at false \else
\in at tru...
l.1613 \psset{trigLabels=false}

! You can't use `macro parameter character #' in horizontal mode.
\in@ #1#2->\def \in@@ ##1#1##2##
                                3\in@@ {\ifx \in@ ##2\in at false \else
\in at tru...
l.1613 \psset{trigLabels=false}

! Extra \else.
\XKV at ch@ckch at ice ... at tempa \@firstofone \fi \else
                                                  \ifXKV at pl
\XKV at addtomacro@...
l.1613 \psset{trigLabels=false}

! Package xkeyval Error: value `\def \XKV at resa {false}\@firstofone ' is
not all
owed.

See the xkeyval package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.1613 \psset{trigLabels=false}

! Extra \else.
\XKV at s@tk at ys ...XKV at tfam \XKV at s@tk at ys@ {#3}}\else
                                                  \XKV at whilist \XKV at fams
\XK...
l.1613 \psset{trigLabels=false}

! Extra \fi.
\XKV at f@r ...two \else #2\expandafter \XKV at f@r \fi
                                                  #1{#2}
l.1613 \psset{trigLabels=false}

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.4055 \resetOptions

                                                  #1{#2}
l.4055 \resetOptions

)) (d:\miktex\dvi\false_false.aux) [1] (d:\miktex\dvi\false_false.aux) )
(see the transcript file for additional information)

What can I do to get rid of the error?

Poul Riis