[pstricks] xelatex doesn't like clipping

Mon May 24 20:56:54 CEST 2010

Am 24.05.2010 20:44, schrieb Hensh, Richard:
> For some reason MikTeX does not ship with this file so I downloaded it from here:
>
>   http://ctan.um.ac.ir/graphics/pstricks/base/config/xdvipdfmx.cfg
>
> Am I using the correct version?

yes, that is the official file.
you should also file a bug report to MiKTeX. I suppose that the file
pstricks.con for xelatex is missing:

voss at shania:.../texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/xetex-pstricks/pstricks.con

%% pstricks.con (for xetex + xdvipdfmx driver)

% wrapper to read the real file, which is installed with pstricks
% in the tex/generic tree but has a driver-specific name

\input xdvipdfmx.cfg

\endinput