[pstricks] pst-eps : wrong bounding box due to spurious blanks

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Tue May 18 17:19:26 CEST 2010

The package pst-eps was never intended for anything but pure graphics---no text or composite objects. If your goal is to produce nicely cropped one-page eps  using pstricks, do as in your example but without pst-eps, run tex+dvips, and then run the following:

ps2eps -l -f -g -5=3600 xxx.ps

which will produce xxx.eps with a slightly lose bounding box and a highly accurate hires bounding box.

Michael