[pstricks] computed coordinates

Sun Apr 25 20:23:40 CEST 2010

Am 25.04.2010 19:48, schrieb Zbigniew Nitecki:
> Thanks, that works for me too.
> So can someone explain to me the role of the exclamation point?
> I know it is needed sometimes when an entry is being computed.

Default PSTricks coordinates can be of
(x,y)
(! PS code which leaves two values x y on stack)
(*x f(x)) where f(x) is defined in algebraic noattion
(r;phi) polar coordinates
(N) a node
(...|...) the x value is taken from the first and the y value
          from the second coordinate. ... can be one of the above

For three dimensional coordinates it depends to the package.
For pst-3dplot you can write anything as (x,y,z),
eg (185 sqrt, 60 sin, 3)