[pstricks] wrong pstricks output after 2010 updates

Christoph John Christoph_John at gmx.de
Mon Apr 12 20:18:38 CEST 2010

Hello Herbert,
thanks for the answer. Unfortunately this seems not to be the only problem which I have with my figures. If I use psellipticarcn my figures still look wrong. Seems the order in which the ellipses are drawn may be responsible for this as well, but I do not know for shure. My problem is now that I have a whole bunch of figures in my phd thesis which I do not want to change by hand anymore, as this would take me a week or even longer. Can you possibly point me to a location where I can find older pstricks packages. Seems downgrading is the only option for me to get things right again without to much effort.

And a furhter question, are there any package dependencies which i have to be aware of when I do a downgrade? I never did a manual downgrade in with miktex so far, therefore the question is it sufficent just to replace the pstricks files in the miktex folders?

Thanks for your help
 Christoph

-------- Original-Nachricht --------