[pstricks] wrong pstricks output after 2010 updates

Christoph John Christoph_John at gmx.de
Mon Apr 12 18:15:50 CEST 2010

Hello,
I have a problem with several pstricks figures which I have generated with jPicEdt 1.4.1_03.

http://jpicedt.sourceforge.net/site/index.php?language=en

The errors appear since the 2010 package updates. I have attached the pstricks code of a simple example and a picture which shows how the figure should look like and how it actually does after the pstricks update. Does anybody know what is going wrong here and how I can fix this?

Furthermore as I am using jPicEdt and moreover have multiple figures which now contain these types of errors I would like to downgrade my pstricks package. Does anybody know where I can get the older packages for my miktex installation and how I can best downgrade without running into package conflicts?

Thanks for your help

Cheers
 Christoph