[pstricks] Help

Chandrasekhar S chandru.math at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:19:52 CEST 2010

 Hi--

   Everyone, I am an new to pstricks and all i can say is that i have enjoyed every moment of it. This is such a beautiful package. I want to learn more and more. I have some simple questions which i want you people to answer it. So, here are the questions:

# How can i name the axes according to my wish. For e.g i want the x-axis( y-axis) to be labeled as (a,b,c) where a,b,c could be any constants or mathematical constants such as pi etc.

## Which is the best method to plot trigonometrical functions. Until now i am only able to plot these algebraic ones.

Thanks,
Chandrasekhar.
♫

 "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us":- Ralph Waldo Emerson.