[pstricks] \ncline UPDATE (to Herbert Voss)

robert.fischer10 at arcor.de robert.fischer10 at arcor.de
Thu Mar 4 08:55:18 CET 2010

Hello Herbert,

problem is solved. Thank you for supporting:

The directory C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\dvips contains two locations for the same pro files:
a)the pst-* or pstricks directory is updated
b) the base directory is not updated (even not, if the package is removed ans reinstalled).

So I have just copied the *.pro from the pstricks directory to the base directory and it works!

Thanks for your help again.

Best Regards,
Robert.