[pstricks] pst-3dplot

Markus markuskrebs at web.de
Sun Feb 14 15:18:48 CET 2010

Hi List-Users!

Today, I've updated to Miktex 2.8 (removed Miktex 2.7 and installed Miktex 2.8)

Now I've got a problem with this minimal example

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fp,pst-3dplot,pstricks-add}
\begin{document}
\def\bildbreite{12}
\def\xmin{-1.7}
\def\ymin{-1.5}
\def\xmax{1.7}
\def\ymax{1.25}
\FPsub{\xdim}{\xmax}{\xmin}
\FPdiv{\xunitmk}{\bildbreite}{\xdim}
\psset{plotpoints=2000,xunit=\xunitmk,yunit=\xunitmk}
%
\begin{pspicture}(\xmin,\ymin)(\xmax,\ymax)
\psgrid

Got an error message:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 3.
  ( FP-SUB ) ( FP-DIV )
! You can't use `macro parameter character #' in restricted horizontal mode.
\in@ #1#2->\def \in@@ ##1#1##
                              2##3\in@@ {\ifx \in@ ##2\in at false \else
\in at tru...
l.13 \begin{pspicture}(\xmin,\ymin)(\xmax,\ymax)

Sorry, but I'm not programmed to handle this case;
I'll just pretend that you didn't ask for it.
If you're in the wrong mode, you might be able to
return to the right one by typing `I}' or `I$' or `I\par'.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Without pst-3dplot everything works as expected.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Markus