[pstricks] example

Gabrielle Araj gabrielle_araj at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 18:42:01 CET 2010

Hello,

I took this example and tried to compile it from my dos prompt with the command latex: latex example.tex
I tried triangular.eps and triangular. Both give the following message:

("C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.8\tex\latex\multido\multido.sty"))
(C:\Users\Ray\Documents\pstricks\graphics.aux)
*geometry auto-detecting driver*
*geometry detected driver: dvips*
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \includegraphics
                            [width=1\linewidth ] {triangular}
l.13 }

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage[paperheight=21.6cm,paperwidth=21.6cm,margin=0in,noheadfoot]
{geometry}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-all}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}