[pstricks] I need help, beamer and pstricks

Mon Jan 4 09:27:33 CET 2010

Am 04.01.2010 08:37, schrieb wono at math.itb.ac.id:

> How to make work the column in beamer with pstricks? The program which I'm
> sending, will work well if we give the comment on this cpmmand.
>
> \usepackage{pstricks,pstricks-add,pst-math,pst-xkey}

there is no need for loading pst-xkey, it is only needed
for internal purposes and already done by pstricks itself.

However, read the beamer documentation for using the columns
environment, it has no parameter for the size, only for the
vertical alignment:

\begin{columns}[b]

For alternatives to b see beamer doc