[pstricks] Problems with boxes creating a flowchart

Holger Meuel mholgie at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:50:36 CET 2009

Dear Sirs,

I try to create a flowchart using DIN66001 (
http://www.fh-jena.de/~kleine/history/software/DIN66001-1966.pdf) templates
but I have two problems:

First I was not able to create a box like:

_______
||          ||
||______||

What I mean is the symbol for "subprogram" - a box with just two framelines
on the left and on the right.

I took a \psdblframebox for first tries but it has to be the box from the
standard in the final version.

My second problem is the "read" - Box. (Second from above.) -> I was able to
create a parallelogram using
\pspolygon[fillcolor=kaminrot!30,fillstyle=solid](1,-0.5)(1.5,0.5)(3.0,0.5)(2.5,-0.5),
but the arrows ends up and start IN the box and not at the borderline like I
would expect.

For my surprise nowhere in google anybody seems to have problems with that
or posted a solution.

Perhaps you could help me?
I've attached my file. It's only the pstricks-file so you just can \input()
it in a main-file.

Thanks.

With kindly regards,

Holger Meuel