[pstricks] Texlive 2009 and seminar

Brument Gérald brument.gerald at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 22 10:15:09 CET 2009

Here is a complete example, but it seems important, I use seminar.con and
sem-dem.sty files from Denis Girou .

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\def\SeminarColorVersion{y} % To force the color or black/white version
\def\SeminarPaperVersion{n} % To force the paper or screen version
\documentclass[10pt, dvips, dvipsnames]{seminar}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[francais]{babel}

\begin{document}
\begingroup
\begin{slide}
\renewcommand{\SeminarBackgroundGradientColorBegin}{white}
\renewcommand{\SeminarBackgroundGradientColorEnd}{NavyBlue}
\SeminarSlideFrameBackground{SeminarBackgroundGradient}

Bonjour

\end{slide}
\endgroup

\end{document}