[pstricks] pst-doc

Patrice Mégret Patrice.Megret at umons.ac.be
Thu Dec 10 15:13:10 CET 2009

Dear Christoph,

Thanks for this info.

I tried it but I get the following error when I compile pst-am-doc.tex :

(1): LaTeX Warning: Command \@makecol  has changed.
(1): Class scrartcl Warning: font selection of elements `pagehead' and `pagefoot'
(145): Erreur: ! Package ifvtex Error: Name clash, \ifvtex is already defined.
(1): Package: infwarerr 2007/09/09 v1.2 Providing info/warning/message (HO)
(231): Erreur: ! Extra \fi.
(231): Erreur: ! Emergency stop.

Any help?

Patrice