[pstricks] pst-3dplot and \pstThreeDNode[SphericalCoor]

robert.fischer10 at arcor.de robert.fischer10 at arcor.de
Fri Oct 30 23:08:45 CET 2009

Hello,

globaly settings are done by psset, local ones by brackets (as far as I know). Here a small deviation (which is really no serious problem). Two weeks ago this appears not (I'am quite sure, since the picture changed after compiling this week):

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage{xkeyval}
\usepackage{pst-pdf}
\usepackage{pst-3dplot}

\begin{document}
\psset{Beta=20}
\begin{pspicture}(-2,-0.8)(2,4.2)
%Axes
\pstThreeDCoor[linecolor=black,IIIDticks=none,
arrowinset=0,arrowscale=1.5,
xMin=-1,yMin=-1,zMin=0,
xMax=3,yMax=3,zMax=3,
nameX=$x$,nameY=$y$,nameZ=$z$]
\pstThreeDNode[SphericalCoor](2,90,70){MyNodeA}
%\pstThreeDNode[NormalCoor](0,0,2){MyNodeB}
\pstThreeDNode(0,0,2){MyNodeB}
\ncline{MyNodeA}{MyNodeB}

-------
The statement \pstThreeDNode(0,0,2){MyNodeB} knows something about the special coor before.
Using \pstThreeDNode[NormalCoor](0,0,2){MyNodeB} instead of \pstThreeDNode(0,0,2){MyNodeB}
makes it fine again.
-------
-> attached package versions

Best Regards,