[pstricks] 2d-plotting problem

Bob Wang mr_bobwang at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 04:09:36 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I've recently spend sometime attempting to figure how to plot a good 2d plot from .csv file attached. But encountered many difficulties. The csv file is from oscilloscope data giving the voltage levels versus time (2000 points).
  1.. I got an error saying arithmetic overflow (this is because my x-axis number is incrementing really small steps I think)
  2.. I tried modifying the x axis numbers but it produced a large graph which I can't scale down. (I really need the x-axis unchanged really, so this is not an alternative solution)
Bob