[pstricks] \psCylinder

robert.fischer10 at arcor.de robert.fischer10 at arcor.de
Thu Aug 13 23:09:13 CEST 2009

Sorry I have forgotten the mail header...

Hello All,

special thanks to Michael & Herbert for the last reply, which helps a lot.
Proceeding with my work another effect rise up (just to mention)

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage{pst-pdf}
\usepackage{pst-3dplot}
\pagestyle{empty}

\begin{document}

\psset{coorType=2}
%\psset{Alpha=0}
\begin{pspicture}(-2,-2)(4,2.5)
 %Axes
 \pstThreeDCoor[linecolor=black,IIIDticks=false,
  arrowinset=0,arrowscale=1.5,spotX=225,
  xMin=0,yMin=0,zMin=0,xMax=3,yMax=3.5,zMax=2]
 %Cylinder
 \psCylinder(0,0,0){1}{0.6}%Cylinder is drawn
 \psCylinder(0,2,0){1}{0.5}%Cylinder is not drawn

As pointed out, the first Cylinder is drawn, the second not.
Obviously there seems to be a restriction in the hight of the Cylinder.
Something like a mimimum hight... Sure: I can change the complete picture
scaling. But 0.5 seems not too small :-) option 'increment'
changes nothing

\pstIIIDCylinder works perfect in this way. It is sufficient for me...

Have a nice day,
Robert.