[pstricks] \psxTick error

Johan Ekh ekh.johan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:41:36 CEST 2009

OK,
it is in the pstricks-add manual on the website.
If someone are using it successfully, please tell how it should be done.

I want to place a single tick on the positive and negative side of both the
x-axis
and the y-axis, and I want to label each tick manually. What is the best way
of doing
that If I can't use psxTick and psyTick?

//Johan