[pstricks] What PSTricks package to use?

Wenguang Wang wenguangwang at me.com
Sun Aug 9 19:23:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

Great!  So I embedded psmatrix in a \def, and use rput to place it
where I want:

\def\lv{
\psmatrix[colsep=3cm,rowsep=-2pt,mnode=R]
[name=A]\psFB{A}\\
[name=B]\psFB{B}\\
[name=C]\psFB{C}\\
[name=D]\psFB{D}\\
\endpsmatrix
}

\def\pv{
\psmatrix[colsep=3cm,rowsep=-2pt,mnode=R]
[name=A1]\psFB{A1}\\
[name=A2]\psFB{A2}\\
[name=pB]\psFB{pB}\\
\endpsmatrix
}

\rput(1.8, 2){\rnode{label1}{\lv}}
\rput(6, 3){\rnode{label2}{\pv}}
\ncline{pB}{B}

Thanks for your help!

-Wenguang

在 Aug 9, 2009,12:33 AM, Herbert Voss 写道: