[pstricks] (no subject)

Hamed Al-Sulami hhaalsalmi at kau.edu.sa
Fri May 29 21:56:48 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I updated my MIKTeX  today and when I latexed any

File I get the massage below and put the point (1,1)

In the first page of the document.

Any help

Thanks a lot

! Undefined control sequence.

\resetOptions ...\pst at linetype {0}\pstScalePoints

                                                  (1,1){}{}\psset
[pstricks-...

l.4152 \resetOptions

?

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.4152 \resetOptions

?