[pstricks] line diagramm with error bars

Anne Scholze AS.81 at gmx.de
Wed May 27 19:10:03 CEST 2009

Hey all,

I work the first time with pstricks, so I hope to not ask stupidly. In this case, please excuse my ignorance:/ I try to plot a line diagramm with error bars. I'm only able to do it separated: either a line diagramm or data points with error bars. How can I get both in one? Furthermore, I want to create the cutline in the diagramm with the symbols I used for the several data series and a short dash to the left and right of the symbols (as shown in http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1533944&blobtype=pdf on page 1268, Figure 4+5). Is there a simple solution for my desires? I've checked all the documentations about pstricks, also the book "pstricks" from Herbert Voß, and all the FAQs but I couldn't find for what I'm looking.

Thanks for your effort!!!!

Anne.
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02