[pstricks] psgraph/pspicture variables psymax or numpsyunits

Thu May 7 11:25:12 CEST 2009

Buddy Ledger schrieb:

> Does anyone know of an accessible parameter for the pspicture or psgraph
> environments which would report the dimensions of the environment.

psgraph claculates on TeX level the width and height of the box,
then psaxes is called with the values, and then

\def\psxs@@axes#1#2#3#4#5#6{% llx,lly,urx,ury,exch,x|y,arrowA,arrowB

this macro does all the calculations for the axes and it knows
the above values.

Herbert