[pstricks] Buggy psChart?

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Thu May 7 07:20:47 CEST 2009

All,

I have MacTeX installed on Mac 10.4.11. To update, I followed
instructions on:

http://www.tug.org/texlive/tlmgr.html

sudo tlmgr --location http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/2008

sudo tlmgr update bin-texlive texlive.infra

Then I did the same again.

sudo tlmgr update bin-texlive texlive.infra

Then I did this:

sudo tlmgr update --all

And all my packages were updated. I probably could just use tlmgr to
update the needed pstricks files, but I needed to update everything
anyway. Now I have the latest of everything texlive.

Now:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}

\begin{document}
\psChart[chartColor=gray]{23,29,3,26,28,14}{}{4}
\end{document}

Produces the attached file. Much better. However, if you zoom in on
the origin (center of the circle), the wedges still don't join quite
properly near the origin.

D.