[pstricks] Please Get back to me..

Steve Cole stevecole12222 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 16:00:41 CEST 2009

Allen & Overy. (LLP)
Private Consultants.
One New Change
London
EC4M9QQ.
England.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Steve Cole, a private consultant for very eminent personnel in the Asian and Middle East region. These personnel have appointed me to source on their behalf a credible foreigner with whom they can jointly entrust a reasonable amount of money, which will be channeled into a highly lucrative business venture. They have $100million (One hundred million United States dollars) transferred to Europe. They request strict confidentiality due to their public nature, they prefer to be anonymous hence I have been given the mandate to source for some one of high business experience with very good reputation.

This is the proposal in summary:

1. My client(s) are top politicians/government officials in the Asian and Middle East region they want the funds to be invested through a well-established businessman abroad who can front for them without disclosing their true identity.
2. All that is required is your willingness to invest this money for them in a highly lucrative business venture under strict profitable monitoring.
3. A power of attorney will be given to you to manage these funds on their behalf.
4. You will be awarded as compensation a certain percentage from the proceeds of the investment, which is still negotiable.

If you are interested, and you have the capacity to handle such huge amount of money kindly indicate by replying immediately. So that we may proceed by reaching a valid agreement that will be binding to all the parties to this transaction.

Respectfully,
Steve Cole

Reply here. stevecole22 at megamail.pt