[pstricks] Suggestions for \psPrintValue

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 27 05:42:12 CEST 2009

Buddy,

That's the sort of error you get when a recursion goes wild. There are
several recursive procedures in the code, but it works OK on my setup
(Mac/ TeXLive 2008), and from previous  experience, I'm 99\% sure that
the system has little to do with it, and there must be a difference in
some of the TeX files. can you put

\listfiles

near the top of your file and send the log?

Michael