[pstricks] decimal separator in pstricks-add+pst-plot

Vafa Khalighi vafak9 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 15:34:36 CEST 2009

Herbert you are right.

But I posted those test files as just an example. I Persian the decimal
separator is the unicode character 066B and xepersian sets uses this
character to be the decimal separator but I guess pstricks-add do not
support this 066B unicode character. I have attached two documents here in
which I have used xepersian package, when I just use pst-plot, I will get
the 066B unicode character as the decimal separator but when I use
pstricks-add in addition, I will get a dot.

To clarify this I have attached the files.

So how can I define a new option like comma that sets the decimal separator
to be the unicode character 066B?

In test1.tex I just have used pst-plot and that is what I want to have. In
test2.tex I have used pstricks-add as well and the unicode character 066B
doese not appear to be the decimal separator.

Please let me know if what I am asking does not make sense.

Thanks