[pstricks] Drawing S- and Z-Curves

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Apr 26 04:35:24 CEST 2009

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Hmm-m-m. The expression below is identical to the original. It still
> doesn't work here.

   I apologize to all for being so dense. It's been about 25 years since I
needed to delve into the equations of distributions and code them in one
language or another. If you don't need information for a quarter-century it
tends to be replaced by information used on a more frequent basis.
Unfortunately, my NPU doesn't just write to a swap partition for easy recall
when I need that information.

Rich