[pstricks] Not Seeing Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Apr 26 02:28:45 CEST 2009

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Herbert Voss wrote:

> the best way is to install TeXLive, possible via the net installer see
> http://www.tug.org/texlive then you can run nightly a "tlmgr update --all"
> tp update your TeX system. However, if you want to update only the
> PSTricks part, then use http://www.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS.tgz it
> has all files with the correct directory structure, relative to
> /usr/share/texmf. Alternative browse thorugh the files:
> http://www.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS/

Herbert,

   Thank you. I updated a couple of the older PSTricks packages. That seems
to be all that's needed right now.

   I wonder what distributions are going to do since Thomas Esser is no
longer working on teTeX. I'd like to stay with what Pat provides in
Slackware because it makes maintenance and upgrades much easier. I suppose
most will move to TeXLive, but I'll just have to wait and see.

Rich