[pstricks] Using Symbol postscript font in \addto at pscode

Thu Apr 23 07:38:27 CEST 2009

Buddy Ledger schrieb:
> Does anyone know how to include postscript Symbol codes in a
> \addto at pscode{} object?  When I try to produce bracketswith this code:
> 0 0 moveto symbol10 (\050) show  % see full code below.
> I get an undefined error on \050 latex thinks it's a token to be
> expanded.  I've tryed \noexpand and \verb anyone else know the answer?

>      \psk at xShift\space \psk at yShift\space moveto s1 ([) show  %I want ( not [

      \psk at xShift\space \psk at yShift\space moveto s1 (\string\() show

you have to mask the postscript characters in the usual way
with a backslash, but on postscript level! \string\ keeps it
away from the TeX level