[pstricks] Not Seeing Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Apr 22 20:14:03 CEST 2009

   Here's a simple file, taken from the pst-func doc, to illustrate a Poisson
distribution for a presentation I'll be giving. When I try to build it,
latex complains that I'm missing the \begin{document} directive. I'm not
seeing what I've missed her so I would appreciate other eyes pointing it out
to me.

\documentclass[letter,10pt]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-plot,pst-func}
\pagestyle{empty}

\begin{document}
\psset{xunit=1cm,yunit=20cm}%
\begin{pspicture}(-1,-0.05)(14,0.25)%
\uput[-90](14,0){$k$}
\uput[90](0,0.2){$P(X=k)$}
\psPoisson[printValue,valuewidth=20]{2,11}{6} % M,N lambda
\psaxes[Dy=0.1,dy=0.1\psyunit]{->}(0,0) (-1,0) (14,0.2)

TIA,

Rich