[pstricks] hyperref trouble

Patrice Mégret Patrice.Megret at fpms.ac.be
Wed Apr 22 14:19:56 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I would like open pdf files from slides and for that I use hyperref and powerdot.

I have some trouble and to better explain, here is a small sample without slide: when compiling this in Latex --> dvips --> pstopdf with GhowView 4.9 I obtain a pdf file with the hyperlink on text. (read with acrobat 9.0)

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[dvips]{hyperref}
\begin{document}
\hypersetup{pdfnewwindow=true,pdfstartpage=2}
\href{Test4pages.pdf}{test}
\end{document}

By clicking on text, I open the second pdf file in a new window (pdfnewwindow=true) but not on  page 2 (pdfstartpage=2). I don't understand what is wrong. I have the same trouble with the keys pdfpagemode, ...

Any help is welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Patrice