[pstricks] ps4pdf?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Apr 19 20:32:36 CEST 2009

   I used to write the PSTricks code within LyX but now write them directly
with emacs. I then run latex/dvips/ps2pdf on the .tex file and that's what
the man page tells me ps4pdf does. Are folks using this for PSTricks and/or
beamer class presentations from LaTeX or LyX?

   I ask because I just noticed that it's missing from the LyX view/export
menus.

Rich