[pstricks] showorigin question

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sat Mar 14 00:31:12 CET 2009

With pstricks-add, writing

\def\xmin{0}\def\ymin{0}\def\xmax{5}\def\ymax{5}
\begin{pspicture}(\xmin,\ymin)(\xmax,\ymax)
  \psaxes [Ox=0,xsubticks=5](0,0)(\xmin,\ymin)(\xmax,\ymax)
\end{pspicture}

gives a zero label on each axis, and if I add the keyword
showorigin=false, I lose both labels and all the subticks between 0
and 1. Other than setting the axis labels manually and avoiding
showorigin=false, is there another way around this so that I get no
labels at 0, but the subticks between 0 and 1 show correctly?

Michael