[pstricks] labels

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Sat Feb 21 09:55:25 CET 2009

hi list,

I'm drawing a picture with pst-eucl; I have set a lot of points via
pstGeonode; now I want to put labels, referring exactly to the middle
of the segment of, say, nodes A and B.

as far as I can see, I can use ncput (or similar commands) only
directly after having set the two nodes, right?
what I would like to avoid, is, constructing the middle points of all
the segmetns I have in mind;

so, is there a possibility to solve this problem? what I have in mind,
is something like

\uput[options](A)(B){stuff}

,where A and B are the names of some nodes and >stuff< is placed
between A and B

or alternatively:
\uput[options]([nodesep, but with some %-data, in my case 50%, giving
some relative distance, not some absolute]{A}B){stuff}

tia

doris