[pstricks] multido

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Tue Feb 17 20:14:31 CET 2009

I'm afraid I am challenged at navigating the archives.  However, I
saved the relevant correspondence on my computer at the time.  I still
don't understand how to do it;  it seems in Herbert's example that the
bounds are set by the ThreeDCoor settings of \xMin, xMax, etc.  But
this only clips to stay inside the given pspicture.  I want to create
a box in 3d, and then plot the function clipping anything that lands
outside the box (which is not the whole pspicture).  If I try to use
the box as the "boundary", I get garbage.  Should I be using settings
like those inside ThreeDCoor?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University