[pstricks] Two fail --- Backward solution?

Dominique RODRIGUEZ dominique.rodriguez at waika9.com
Fri Feb 6 18:44:42 CET 2009

Dear David,

Everything works well for me too, please look at my corresponding ps file.
Is it what you want?

Could you put the macro \listfiles in the preamble and send me the resulting
list to see the version of the various pstricks file.

For plotting a reverse time graph, it should work directly simply by specifying:
{0}{-2} as argument, but I test it and it doesn't work ;-(

I have to look in the code.

Dominique
--
  Les Galinières - 07460 St André de C. FRANCE-- tel: (+33)475.39.05.82