[pstricks] Include jpg pictures in LaTeX with PSTricks?

Dougherty, Michael michael.dougherty at swosu.edu
Fri Feb 6 16:27:44 CET 2009

Christos, this is just my opinion.

You don't need to use pstricks for everything, so my advice would
be to go ahead and use the graphics package and \includegraphics,
or possibly convert the jpg to another format using something
like gimp or similar, and clean it up a bit.

I don't know if you can do an \includegraphics in pstricks.
It seems you can \rput anything else so I bet you can.  But stuff
like including jpg's is what graphics is good for.  For just
about everything else, pstricks rules.

--Mike Dougherty