[pstricks] [Fwd: CTAN has a new package: pst-support]

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 6 00:58:02 CET 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 9:19 AM, David Arnold wrote:

> Interesting. Have you already done similar things for TeXShop?

The file Standard_transparency.joboptions can be moved into /Library/
Application Support/Adobe PDF/Settings, for use with Adobe Distiller.
If you are one of the lucky owners of Acrobat Professional for whom
distiller works reliably (I am not), it may be useful to you. The
other .tco files are the analogues of "personal scripts" in TeXShop.
Their contents could with some work be translated into shell scripts
for use in TeXShop. Given the widespread dissatisfaction with Adobe
distiller for OS X (see for example the user forums), I doubt this is
worth the effort.

Michael