[pstricks] Re;5th Edition of PSTricks textbook

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Thu Jan 15 17:55:19 CET 2009

HV> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:10:26 +0100
HV> From: Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE>

>> Is not the textbook copyrighted by yourself? as it says "208, Herbert Voss,
>> Germany". I bought mine from Lehmanns.

HV> sure.
HV> but the used documentclass file is not public

That is why when I write documentclass for publishers, I ask them to
release it under LPPL or other free license.  In most cases they
agree;  sometimes they do not.  If I were RMS
(http://www.stallman.org/), I would refuse to work with them in the
latter case.  Not being him, I just charge extra :)

--
Good luck

-Boris

Occam's eraser:
	The philosophical principle that even the simplest
	solution is bound to have something wrong with it.