[pstricks] setting up pst-solides3d

Sun Jan 4 22:38:56 CET 2009

zbigniew nitecki schrieb:
> I am trying for the first time to use pst-solides3d.  To this end, I
> copied what I thought was relevant from the posting of Dec 18 by
> Manuel Luque.  Here is my complete code (including \usepackage calls
> to things I often use:  the last three are my own macro packages):

> When I run this on TeXShop using TeX and Ghostscript, I get the
> following error message:
> *****************************************************************************************************
>
> ! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.
>
> See the LaTeX manual or LaTeX Companion for explanation.
> Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
>
> l.118 \psset{SphericalCoor=false}
> What am I doing wrong?  (Clearly, I do have a \begin{document}, but
> somehow the program doesn't recognize it).

please put _always_ \l,istfiles at first line in every document
and then send the file list (at the end of the log file), too.
I suppose you have an old pst-solides3d.tex file. Get the latest
from tex and pro file from

http://www.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS/tex/generic/pst-solides3d/pst-solides3d.tex
http://www.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS/dvips/pst-solides3d/solides.pro