[pstricks] Automate a line drawing routine

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 30 21:24:18 CET 2008

Herbert,

Case 1: (-1,-1), (2,4)

This is the case in your code. The line enters on the bottom boundary
and leaves on the top boundary.

Case 2: (-4,-2), (4,2)

The line enters on the left boundary and leaves on the right boundary.

Case 3: (-3,-4), (4,2)

The line enters on the bottom boundary and leaves on the right boundary.

Case 4: (-4,-2), (2,4)

The line enters on the left boundary and leaves on the top boundary.

Now, each of these could be handled as individual cases with the
ideas proposed in your code, but I'd like one set of code that could
be called with a macro such as:

\PositiveSlope{-1}{-1}{2}{4}

\PositiveSlope{-4}{-2}{4}{2}

\PositiveSlope{-3}{-4}{4}{2}