[pstricks] Tree arrangement

Christian Baumann christian.baumann at st.ovgu.de
Mon Dec 15 13:18:33 CET 2008

Well, this would be a possibility, but not a very nice one.
Somehow the authors of that paper had to implement that tree too and I
thought it would be perfectly modelable with pstricks.

So, if there is no chance for me to do it with pstricks, I think I'll
just insert it as a graphic and scale it for my needs.

Thanks anyways!
Christian